Always outside...


Yesterday morning I was walking my dog ​​when I came to a small clearing illuminated by the golden light of eight o'clock in the morning.  First instinct was to take out my phone to take a picture and share such beauty.  And immediately I asked to myself : "Why all this need to "go out", to want to show others? Why all the need to show my talent, to show that I exist when I am already LIGHTNING?"
Of course various thoughts came out, all valuables, but I deliberately do not put them here otherwise this wouldn't be a "pill" and I have neither the desire or the time to write a whole novel.  But if you're reading and want to have your say, I'd love to hear from you.

 From my soul to yours that reads
 Gioia
 (PS: I didn't take that photo but I took others 😉)

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Nel tormentone della violazione del copyright

Cette été

Être artiste