Freedom

 

Very often I think to what I can easily consider as the second part of my life because I will be fifty in June. 

And very often I find myself realizing that as I go along I'm undoing fears, conditionings, limiting thoughts etc. who created knots in the canvas of my existence. 

Erroneous information that causes fear and anger (to name only two well-known emotions), whether through memories, imaginations, and situations that I attract into my daily life. 

And as I undo these knots, the light (the light that each one of us carries inside ) finally appears. And I finally find myself becoming an adult. Well, young adult for the moment. 

Subtle journey in the true essence of being, where success is not at all measured as we are used to do.

 I call it evolution. I have this chance which is not always comfortable.

Have a nice week end

From my soul to yours that reads

Gioia

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Nel tormentone della violazione del copyright

Cette été

Être artiste